arçelik yetkili servisi arçelik yetkili servis arçelik servisi arçelik teknik servis arçelik servisleri istanbul arçelik servisi arçelik beko servis arçelik beko servisi arçelik beko yetkili servisi arçelik beko yetkili servis
beko servisleri
beko teknik servis
beko servisi
beko yetkili servis
istanbul beko servisi
arçelik beko servis
arçelik beko servisi
arçelik beko yetkili servisi
beko arcelik yetkili servis
facebook beğeni hilesi
durum beğendirme hilesi
beğeni hilesi
begeni sistemleri
facebook beğendirme
takipçi kasma hilesi
facebook beğeni arttırma
Facebook Sayfa Beğeni
Twitter Takipçi hilesi
Instagram Beğeni hilesi
Beğeni Hilesi
Durum beğen
Resim beğen
Yorum beğeni
Takipçi Kasma
Beğeni kasma
hack forum forum hack warez forum k2 shell recovery shell sadrazam shell wso shell danger shell webroot shell hacklink satışı hacklink Forum Hack wso shell recovery shell k2 shell Hack Forum Hack Sitesi mirror zone instagram takipci hilesi instagram hilesi instagram unfollow instagram hileleri instagram beğeni instagram yorum hilesi takipci kasma instagram instagram takipci satın al instagram instagramciyiz instagram takipci instagramcilar instagram 2018 arçelik yetkili servisi beko yetkili servisi en yakin servis arcelik teknik servis arcelik servisleri istanbul arcelik servisi arçelik beko servis istanbul arçelik beko servisi beko yetkili servisi arçelik yetkili servis yakamoz beyaz eşya servisi
Fersan Tekstil


Established in 1982 and growing constantly since then Fersan tekstil is draws the attentions with its firm profile profile through constant renovation to adopt the requirements. Fersan Tekstil produce 100% polyester knitted fabric with its 750 tons of monthly average capacity through its 180 knitting machines set up in the closed area of 25,000 square meters.

Fersan Tekstil produced its products according to the specifications of its clients as raw, dyed or printed, all of which in the highest quality and delivers them swiftly. Caring to each phase of production separately, Fersan Tekstil established the “Dyeing and Finishing factory” in 2001 to reduce our external dependence and to conduct reliable and healthy product and dyeing works.

Fersan Tekstil developed successful sales strategies and initiations for keeping the customer satisfaction at the highest level for each product delicately produced by the Company, and took the steps for customer satisfaction purposes as a firm being well aware of human relations.

Fersan Tekstil sells 60% of its production to domestic market as it sells the remaining 40% to export markets for the brands including Puma, Adidas, Nike and Lotto, and represents our country in the international markets successfully.

In accordance with these principles, it invested considerably in the improvement of the fabric quality and established SGS Laboratory in its structure, and constantly controls the quality standards of each fabric.

Thanks to its superior technology being one step ahead of the rivals and high quality production without any compromise from quality, Fersan Tekstil has become one of the most prominent companies in this industry in our country by providing the products requested by its customers by constantly improving its competitive power under the changing market and world conditions and using the latest technology, at affordable prices and best quality, and within due time, in order to insure customer satisfaction as the fundamental principle.